Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mister Long Legs


Can anyone tell he has grown since spring? It was hard to tell he had another growth spurt since he has been wearing shorts but with the weather changing he is wearing some longer pj's and now I can tell it is going to be time to get some new pjs!
Porter is sharing a story with us. He likes to tell stories or sing us a song during Family Home Evening. He loves to move around during his presentation time. It is quite amusing. We are having to work on prayers some more...last night at the dinner table, he stopped mid sentence to have a bite to eat and then continued the prayer. I guess he was just starving or maybe the soup was that great! HA! HA!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

hey- his mom's a great cook, do you blame him, lol?! that's so funny! mine are sneaking a bite while the other prays, but never during the prayer, that's too cute!

Jared and Katy said...

Ha...thats so funny!

Cecily said...

I don't know if you remember me, but we used to be in Athens ward with ya'll years ago! Hope you don't mind me adding your blog, I love keeping up with old friends.

Julie said...

I do remember you but completely lost track...where are you guys and what are you up to?

molly said...

If I had known it was okay to stop mid-prayer for a bite of your cooking I would have done it a long time ago! He's a smart one!