Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dixon is walking







Wow he growing faster each day and discovering new tricks and talents along the way! He is now walking any time he chooses. He has cut his 6th tooth and is jabbering constantly. He loves to eat. That child will out eat his brother some meals. He loves bananas. He will eat them 2 at a time! He is trying to wein from nursing but he breaks out around his mouth with whole milk. I haven't nursed him for 11 months to start formula now. The peditrican tells me it isn't a 'true' allegry and only 'contact dermititus' which he will outgrow.

3 comments:

Mary Mike said...

I can't wait to see him. I am curious about him breaking out with dairy because that's all Easton does too, but his is a full fledge allergy. I like the non-allergy diagnosis better :).

Jaime said...

that's such a fun age, i love those stages, brin is crazy over bananas too!

Julie said...

The whole allergy things sometimes frightens me. Dr. Newman has worked hard to reassure me that all is okay. She said that if we would have him tested, that it would show up postive for allergy since the test would be a contact test...but because it doesn't affect him in ways such as swelling, abdominal discomfort, or respiratory then we should not worry and just wait it out. She also pointed out that he doesn't have problems with breastmilk and I eat dairy daily. He even drank milk based formula while I had surgery and he did not react.