Saturday, July 19, 2008

Do You Remember When....?

Here is my first experience with a TAG....

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.

2. Next, post these instructions on your blog and see how many people have a fun memory of you. It's pretty fun to see the responses.

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

I remember YW stuff and fun game nights and potlucks also (me trying to learn from you b/c it was always so yummy!!) and hangin out w/ yall, browns, and milllers!

Charlotta-love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Mia said...

I remember all the nice events planned and carried out almost entirely by you & your husband. Favorites included a chicken sling shot sort of game,an afternoon in the park and a very lovely formal dance. My most favorite are the cultural evenings and your thoughtfulness in a gift of flowers after clean-up!

Caglefamily said...

I remember when you gave me one of the nicest complements and told me that I owed it to myself to get my beautician license. I still haven't done that but maybe some day! Hey tell Molly to add me, my email is addylynncagle@yahoo.com

Mary Ann said...

I remember all the delicious food that you have created at so many functions, wedding receptions, parties, come to think of it, most of them taking place at my in-laws house. I am glad you starting blogging!

Unknown said...

I remember all of the fun Bunco nights we've had together! It was at your house that I first learned what good southern baked beans tasted like and how to make them. Thanks for all the fun times!
~Stephanie