Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Henderson Thanksgiving BBQ










For the past 20+ years, my family has had a tradition of getting together on the Saturday before Thanksgiving at my father's home for a BBQ feast. Dad starts cooking days in advance...Mom cleans for days before and after!! It is a treat for everyone and one of the family get-togethers that I look forward to all year long! I think the best part of this tradition is visiting with our cousins, aunts and uncles.

This year was a special treat because Cousin Kathy and her family was stopping over in Georgia from Minnesota and my cousin Elizabeth and her husband Richard were able to come from South Carolina.

We missed spending time with Jennifer aka Scooterhead and Jared and Carl! Maybe next year....

I did get to play games and almost won....those darn dice wouldn't land properly for me...I think Jason spoke a hex on them!!!

No comments: